Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Factual Argument

My factual argument that I found I believe well represents the characteristics of a factual argument. Factual arguments are "driven by perception...." and " can quickly lead towards tentative and plausible statements."My factual argument that I found is quite simple really. It is discussing John McCains interview when he went on the view. There are simple arguments being made from Barbara Walters saying that she didn't think John McCain knew what to expect coming onto the show and had fact behind this because she knows what kind of show her and her fellow hosts put on. This is a strange example but it is later proved by the actual video of the interview and how John McCain handled it. The result was John McCain being a little stunned by a few of the questions that were asked but the interview over all went over well.

No comments: