Sunday, November 23, 2008

easier or harder?

I think that this assignment is easier for me in a lot of ways than our previous papers. I find that my group gets along really well with one another and we agree on a lot of the same issues. The only thing that is seeming to be difficult right now is that fact that the speech is fifteen minutes long. As of now this seems to be challenge but hopefully once we get started comparing our actual drafts it will start to come together on its own. I enjoy working with my group and I think this is a very interesting assignment. It is going to be challenging to not format this as a usual paper and I think it is going to be hard to word this as a speech and make shorter sentences as opposed to the longer sentences that I am used to writing in my essays.

No comments: